Mark van Wees
Mark van Wees (M.Sc. Physics and Environmental Management) is Director and Senior Consultant at CAP SD. Mark has over 20 years of experience in energy, climate and environment research and consultancy.
His main expertise is in climate and energy policy, and the implementation of energy saving and renewable energy policy. He cooperates with organizations in the housing sector to promote sustainable housing management and urban regeneration.
He has more than 15 years’ experience in as Team Leader/Project Manager in large international technical assistance projects.
Mark works as a climate consultant in the Netherlands, the European Union, Eastern Europe, South-East Europe, and in developing countries. His clients include the Dutch government, European Commission, Worldbank, UNDP and EBRD.
CAP SD partners with SQ Consult to complement its own expertise and regional scope. SQ Consult is a strong international network of over 30 experts, specialized in sustainable energy and climate change. We also cooperate with the following partners:
- Harmelink Consulting – Energy and climate change policies
- Jinke van Dam Consultancy – Sustainable value chains and land use for biomass end-uses
- Phylipsen Climate Change Consulting – 'Tackling climate change together'
- Vincent Swinkels Energy and Climate Change – 'Linking sustainable change and economy'
- Dubbel Dwars Advies – Strategy, process improvement and implementation
- Econability – Environmental modelling and sustainable economics