- CAP SD and Mark van Wees have a large track record in contributing and managing technical assistance projects to non-EU countries (over 20 year experience in this field).
- Mark van Wees is a very experienced team leader and project manager: more than 10 years experience in leading large international project teams.
- We organise training programs for public and private actors on energy and climate issues. We advise on institutional and legal frameworks for implementation of climate and energy policies.
- We advise and co-draft policy documents, strategies, legislation, and action plans on national and sectoral level.
- Mark van Wees has been Team Leader of several large international technical projects, including the project Social Housing in Armenia (€ 650k), and Sustainable Development of the Serbia Energy Sector (€ 600k).
- Mark has been key expert and non-key expert in wide range of projects.
- He has developed, supported and drafted succesful tenders and proposals.
Clients and Regions
- Mark van Wees has carried out technical assistance projects as expert and team leader in: Serbia, Croatia, Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, FYR of Macedonia, Montenegro, Kosovo, Turkey, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Jordan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, South Africa, Guinea (Conakry), and Madagascar.
- Clients: EuropeAid, FWC Benef, European Commission, UNDP, financial institutions (EBRD), and multilateral development banks (including World Bank), and the Dutch Government.Project references